Student Center Maintenance Saturday, April 27th 4 p.m. to Sunday, April 28th 2 p.m. PST
The Student Center will be unavailable part of this weekend for maintenance. This is a planned monthly maintenance that ensures the stability and availability of our administrative PeopleSoft systems. These systems will be offline beginning Saturday April 27th at 4:00 p.m. PDT. Maintenance will be completed no later than 2:00 p.m. PDT on Sunday, April 28th. This outage will affect students’ ability to register for classes and access their records through the Student Center. Teaching faculty will not have access to the Faculty Center for attendance and grading.
Blackboard, email and library services will remain available.
Josten’s Ring Sale for Graduating Students
Graduating this year? Check out Josten’s Ring Sale.
Attending Commencement? May 10th Regalia Order Deadline!
Order your Regalia by May 10th!
There is a May 10th deadline for ordering regalia before additional express shipping charges apply – so we encourage you to order as soon as possible! We have provided the link below for your convenience:
If you have not yet applied for your degree audit:
Sign in and go to your student center and go to the “My Academics” tab. Then go to the “Graduation Apply for Graduation” link and follow the instructions.
If you have not yet confirmed your attendance at the 2019 Seattle Commencement Ceremony:
Email email@example.com and include your full name and student ID.
Check out what's happening around the University....
- Sanford Teacher Scholarship at City University of Seattle Reduces Tuition by Half for Current and Future Educators April 19, 2019
- Former Student, Collin Buckley, Finds Expected and Unexpected Benefits in CityU Program April 18, 2019
- Leadership and the Importance of Saying Thanks April 5, 2019
- Artificial Intelligence: Trump’s Announcement, Future Business & Career Impact March 20, 2019
- Student Profile: CityU’s first DBA graduate, Dr. Deb Miller March 6, 2019